Hobby Zone Modular System Review part 1

Warsztatowy System Modułowy

I have been looking for something like this for what seems like forever and when I heard of the Hobby Zone Modular System I got very excited and thought that I would share with you this perfect way to transform a desk into a workstation deep down we have always wanted.
Now when I ordered I did have my reservations due to the fact the last time I ordered from them it all came in the same box and as you have to put it together so it was a sort of Lego jigsaw puzzle, but I was very happy indeed when it came it was all in their own little box so that even though the there was a lot of building it was easier to do it.





Tools

To put these together I used three things Wood clue, hammer and Pin vice.

Useful information

The hammer and Pin Vice was to insert the magnets into the module as how they say to do so in their instructions did not work for me at all. Also, you may find it hard to add them after making the module because some like the module below is not a solid box and when hammered may break and fall to bits

Brushes and Tools Module

These types of Modules I found to be the trickiest to put together because there is less surface space to apply pressure to hold it together.


But it came together in the end


Showcase WIP Module Large/Small

These, however, had to be the easiest to put together, but it has to be noted that there are two small holes where the plastic fits into and its very easy to get this mixed up.




Once together.



Drawers Module x 6

I found these to be very nice and the way the plastic window fits in its own little grove was a nice touch.



Went together well, but something I did do that you may call a Noob mistake, but I feel I should pass on is that DON'T put the draws in the module before all drys on its own or you will be trying to prize them out like I have been Lol.


Paper Towel Module

This is another easy one to do.


As you can see there is not too much to this one.


Drawers Module x 3

This one was ok to put together the size of the draws made it trickier to hold together wile it set though. Also the same rule as the x 6 regarding the draws and allowing them to dry.


Also, it comes with drawer dividers so you are able to if you want to make 6 small sections in the draws.



Bottles Module

Simple and fast to put this one together.


On this one I decided to only glue the very top shelf on if you can call it a shelf


Corner Drawers Module

These were very easy to put together and I think out of all the modules the most sturdy.


You might be thinking form the picture that is hard, but once you have it all sorted out its  straight forward


At this point I will be finishing this part of the review the second half will be in a few days.

If you have any questions about them just ask and I will answer the best I can.


Post a Comment