Brambleten's Tour of Gotham - Part 5: Assassins! 5/50

Since I completed Deadshot a couple of weeks ago, I haven't really had time to sit down and paint so on Friday night I decided to sit down and get on with some stuff. I managed to do the same on Saturday, and the result has been to get the two henchmen for my ACL Comp League of Shadows gang done - Lotus and Yang.



Lotus is the guy with the shuriken while Yang has the two swords.









I don't think they're quite as good as Deadshot, but after a hellish couple of weeks at work I just enjoyed being able to sit and paint. The highlights are quite bright and bold, which makes them feel quite "comic book" to me.





With these two guys done I am now just two models away from getting the gang done for the painting contest with 3 weeks left to get them sorted. 

Only hitting 5/50 in March puts me a little off the pace on average compared to last year, which was just over 4 models a month. However, after Ra's and Talia are done I'll be putting BMG aside for a while in favour of some Undead which should keep things ticking over in the numbers department.

Post a Comment