Caught by the wave of Chaos

File:The Hordes of Chaos.jpg




Now, as I was stuck in a painting sort of painting block or Lact of painting motivation I thought I needed to do something to get myself out of this so after some thinking and looking into my pile of models to paint and considering the books I have been reading I thought I would paint the box of chaos warriors I have had since the last time I started painting.

Now this should be told know and if you know me, you would know that I am famous for starting to paint and then not finishing anything I think in the years I have been painting I have only finished I think 3 models I know that is really bad but that is a pattern I will break. 

But here is the start of my end of a very bad painting habits and the start of a bright future in the painting world.

With this I have only used layering.




 The first picture is the one where I have done, the cloth of the cloak and the second is the first with the other two with only base coat to show where I am up to and also that there is a difference.

Also, you may now see why the blending practice.

Any comments are welcome on how I have done good or bad.





2 comments:

  1. Good work, very smooth. Moar Contrast! MOAR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. +1 with Zab. Looks good. I'd exaggerate your highlights to add more contrast. You can always reduce the highlights later with glazing (or weathering). Its usually good to go excessive first, then dial back at the end.

    ReplyDelete