Wamp Select Series Kickstarter Is LIVE!


As I mentioned in yesterday's post, Wamp have launched a set of 8 Kolinsky Sable brushes for use by miniature painters.  This is now LIVE on Kickstarter :D

I also mentioned that I was part of the production team for the first time. I'll tell you one thing for free - it's exhausting! This post was supposed to be written and out for 8pm, its currently 9.45 and I'm only just getting to it. This is mostly down to the project flying along and being funded within an hour!



So, what have we got. To build on yesterday's post, there are several pledge levels, with 8 brushes. There are also a selection of tools - Brush Soap, a Case and a Bamboo Roll.

We've been working on it for a good few months now, and we got some of the best painters we know to give them a go, such as Scott "Iacton" Hockley (of The Black Hand's Blog fame) and John Keys, who used his brush on the lovely Alucard from Infamy Miniatures (who is currently sitting on an awesome 9.3/10 on CMON ). We got some rather nice reviews from them so we are looking forward to being able to get them out to pledgers to see just how awesome they are.

I'm sure I was supposed to write more about them, but to be honest I'm exhausted and would just encourage everyone to click the link below the picture, hopefully you'll like them.


Post a Comment