Things Are getting Real!!

Image result for kicking it up a notch
Now, after finishing my Chaos Warrior and being very happy with it, I still knew there was going to be a long road till I am able to paint as half as good as the masters out there and as good as the information out there I thought if I wanted to become a better painter I needed a teacher to not only tell me how but also how I am doing it wrong.

Now we get to how things are going to Change with how my posts will be from now on.

Because I only at the most get about 2-3ish hours aday to paint I have to drive into what I am being tought that week so lots and lots of pratice from now on. also I was asked to follow what I am being taught and do it like that or I am not realy learning what I am being tought 

So I hope you all do not mind seeing alot not perfect ruff painting I am sure it will all pay off though.

My First Lession has been on Leather and Metalics.

Here are my Pics they are not perfect because that will come with time





It will be a long road but I know it will be worth it!

What do you all think?

3 comments:

  1. That is a marked difference in the quality of your contrast and blends already! Good stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I thought it looked better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The NMM work on the metallics is really well done.

    I took a class with meg maples. She showed us her blending technique. It was utterly simple. She then said, now do it 10,000 times. (paraphrased). The technical aspects of mini painting is relatively simple, is the art of getting it down to perfection that takes thousands of hours.

    ReplyDelete