Unboxing Kabuki's Bonny Anne Bust (NSFW)

Back in March, Kabuki released previews of their 1/8 Scale Bonny Anne bust. I liked the look of her, so asked Brett at the Wamp Store to grab me one when shipping my Kickstarter order. And so, here she is!


As the title says, beyond this point could be considered NSFW. Mainly because that vest top you can see on the box art? That's an optional piece. 
The box is a cardboard cube with the paper wrapped around it, with a decent amount of bubble wrap inside to protect some of the more delicate pieces in the kit.




Once you get through the wrap, you find Bonny Anne herself and a bag of pieces.



There are one or two areas of flash on her, but she's mostly pretty clean. As said before, she's 1/8 scale but I've put Hush in to get an idea of scale.





The bag consists of a hat, feathers for the hat, the front of her top and a 3 piece parrot.














All of the pieces are optional, and the figure does look a little busy with both the hat and the parrot in my opinion so I might well build her without the parrot. 






2 comments:

  1. Nice bust :P I'm about to start on Steam punk princess leia from CMON.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great bust, just from the fact there are a variety of accessory bits to customize the figure to your liking. They also seem well thought out, and integrate well with the model.

    ReplyDelete