Unboxing Santa's Advice By Andrea Miniature.

Image result for Santa's Advice By Andrea Miniature.


It's Christmas Time and With the decorations and presents come Christmas models I did want to get this painted to show you this Christmas eve but With other projects on the go for early next year as well as the holidays its self I thought an unboxing would be just as good.



It came in a folded bit of foam and everything apart Santa's torso and the base in a bag. 


I Took a leaf out of Brambleten book and blue taced it together.




Left the chair because I am not planning on doing it just yet and if I took it apart I most properly lose them.



I have not had a metal figure for a while and this one I have to say is very good! it's a bit costy 35 euro, but then again all minis are.

I look forward to giving this ago, maybe next Christmas you never know.

But as it is now Christmas eve all I have to say is Merry Chrismas I hope it is a good one for everyone! 

Post a Comment