HobbyZone Small Transport Case Review.

 HobbyZone logo

As you all may know I am a huge fan of the stuff HobbyZone does and own almost all of it. But this was something I did not get but after getting told off for how I transported my models (rapped in kitchen roll and a cardboard box) and also considering I will be attending about Six shows this year I thought I should take better care about the things I take a lot of time producing.

As always it came in a mass of bubble wrap.


Underneath it all. 



The case came in the following peaces.




In the middle picture the little black square is four rubber squares for the bottom, which I think is a nice touch also the box came with two stickers.

There are two things I should of done before putting it together first was sand the edges and the second stain it before putting it together! But I was excited and did not think. 




It did not take too long at all to put together, hence the lack of pics I again got carried away.



Spent the next day staining it and then sanding it back. I did it because I will be traveling with it and wanted to try and protect it the best I could, but I would have preferred to leave it natural.

Here is an idea of how did it is compared to the RoboCop which is 55mm. 




As you can see in the bottom Picture you can move or remove the Shelf as needed, so you could fit a lot of smaller scale models or a few big ones.

Overall, I am very pleased, but then again, I have never really had a bad thing to say about HobbyZone. I have plans to Sticker the hell out of it over time.

What do you guys use to transport models to shows?






  


Post a Comment