Crewe Show


Over the Weekend I went to the South Cheshire Military Modeling club Show in Crewe......


Have to say with this Show lighting was a huge issue because it was in the herratage centre which as you will see in the picture below had the poorest lighting ever as well it was very over crowded so I was unable to spend time on trying to sort out my flash and right level of lighting.


A fun angry pepperoni.


A very good small scale scene a hospital ship in dock.


WW1 tank I don't know to much about them, but a nice change to the normal ones.


Another WW1 tank.


A nice bust not seen anything like this before (another poor light one sorry)


Scottish solder busts



Klingon battle ship.  


Galaxy quest Ship done by Andy from the club had a lot of fun turning the lights on and off with the switch you can see.


A Very Very small scene was the size of a 45mm base very nice.


Star wars dog fight. (sorry)


This (poor light) is a real tank well it is a scout armored thing I did point out at the time it is cheating to bring a real one to a scale model show.


Thunderbirds 2


Thunderbirds 1 


Captain Scarlet 


Very high detailed train display there was a few at the center that are permanent because it is a train heritage thing


Nice WW1 tank.


A nice little scene.


Enterprise.


This comes to the end of the pictures I am able to show the others the light was so bad I might as well show you all a black square. I have some news about this show as well they have a painting competition and I entered into it with Dragon of fury "Bruce lee" I entered with the idea of just a bit of fun only really been painting for less than a year I would be happy with a bronze but would not be surprised if I got nothing, and I was surprised because I got a Silver! Was very happy with that. I also meet some new people and very good painters as well, which is always the best part meeting people.

Hope you all enjoy what I was able to take pics of.   

Post a Comment