March is Hero Month.


In honor of the film Batman Vs Superman coming out this month was about time to paint a superhero.

So to start off with who was I going to do, I was thinking of doing Thor, no only joking it had to be Superman or Batman and thanks to Knights models there was a few options and I decided to go with a 75mm Superman.



Its costs about 65 Euros and is white metal there was a lot of prep work to do witch for the cost was a bit disappointing.

Here is the point were I am up to at the moment.





Was playing around with the crystals not too sure what to do with them at the moment might change them to blue. Also, I need to figure out how I am going to hold superman and paint him there is not an easy point to pin it and the weight of it makes pinning it an issue its self. 

So any tips or ideas would be great on how to hold the mini to paint. Also, what do you guys think of the purple should I keep it or try blue?


1 comment:

  1. I think a sky blue or perhaps turquoise might look nice for the crystal.

    ReplyDelete