Showcase - Saim Hann Wraithguard


 Those of you who follow the Noobs facebook page may have seen me post about how I had painter's block (hence why I didn't post an article last week) I had a lot of problems finishing off the base for this model. I repainted it a couple of times and I'm still not completely happy with it. No work in progress shots or anything because my progress was largely me getting frustrated!

I could have done more with this model, maybe some freehands on the loincloth but I lost a lot of my passion for it and just wanted to draw a line under it and move on. I may come back and I do have plans to do my other Wraithguard for different craftworld schemes at some point in the future.


Here are the final shots then, coming up next week I'll be starting a new project, one gamers (video gamers that is) will find familiar! As always any questions or constructive criticism let me know in the comments :)







3 comments:

  1. Well done for pushing on and finishing mate! Really like the Gems and blades!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feels good to get something finished this year!

      Delete
  2. Really nice stuff, though seeing all those gems goes a way to (thankfully) calming the desire I had to pick up some Eldar bikers.

    ReplyDelete