Trolls, Trolls, Trolls : Part 3

Let's take another look at how I'm getting on with my Troll speed painting Challenge as we move into the final week..
This week's challenge was a large warbeast, light warbeast, warcaster and a super solo. Usually I like to spend a bit more time on the warcaster as he's sort of the centre point of the force and the Doomshaper 3 model is really nice which makes it doubly hard that I didn't really have time to do him justice. However, I've got what I wanted to done and that's what's important in this project.


Doomshaper the Third!

The beasts I've kind of struggled with on this project in terms of getting the contrast onto them when they have very large areas of skin which it's hard to get contrast into quickly.. two more added this week:



The final model this week was Horgle Ironstrike as solo, who has a nice little model:


So all on track so far, the final week's challenge is a unit of 10 trolls which might be the hardest bit yet!

Last night I even managed to play a game with these models, first time in a long time:



 On the final stretch now, but probably the hardest week coming, can I finish on time?



Post a Comment