Last of the Immortals P1


I got this from Crewe and wanted something nice and small to work on.

 

This is a great little miniature and there was nothing much to do with it to get it ready for painting. I did have a issue with the box art with this model dont get me wrong I wish I could paint as good as Fernando but I did not feel it realy looks like a Imortal. in almost all films and tv apart from two I know of all imortals are eaither demonds, vampires, Zombie, dead or almost dead. so thats the type of feel I decided to go for. Also trying to figure out the origan of this miniature is a bit off he looks like a london old school skin head but he is wearing a oriental robe so this Imortal does enjoy trverling by the looks of it.

 for this I decided to go with a more cold feel to go with the clasic imortals I have listed before.

so for a base coat I used Reaper Rosy skin, Amber Gold and Kaki highlight.


For the Shadows as I was blocking it out I used Mahogany brown and blood red again reaper.


I also added a purple glaze to all the shadows to make it more colder.


 there is alot more to be done with the Skin at the moment but here is it at the moment.






But I have to ask you all do you all think the same about the box art and the Idea of Imortals or am I just off on a weird train of thougt?




Post a Comment