On The Desk - Renaissance Assassin Part 5 - First colours



Now that the base is finally done I began putting some paint on the assassin himself! Here he is primed, my standard zenithal approach although I went a little heavier on the white than I usually do.

 Due to the recessed nature of the face I decided to start with the skin. I can't recall exactly what colours I used, I think I played around with Kislev Flesh, Cadian Fleshtone and perhaps some Reaper Tanned Shadow until I had something I was happy with.

When I think of Ezio I think of him in his Ebony Assassin's outfit rather than the more classic white. I decided to do my best to recreate that. Here are a few reference shots.

I started blocking in some of the base colours, the black robes are painted with a mix of Black and Dark Reaper

And then the red on the cloak, sash and other details. This is Clotted Red by Reaper.


Next week I'll continue with this.






Post a Comment