WIP Warrior Priest: Part 2


A bit more progress on the priest this week, including the first look at a base for him...

 

Thanks to the advice of my fellow bloggers, I worked the flesh tones and I think the change was fairly dramatic, I'm much happier with where this is going now..




Really digging the cold shadows now, i think it'll work nicely with the plans I have for the base.. 

The base I've been planning strong light effects from the torch, but that'll probably come much later, for now I've just been trying to get some basic colours in. Looking for a cold lit night feel..
I think next steps from here is to add some water effects to the base and work the cloth a bit on the priest. I have an idea that yellow might look better instead of red, what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. That face is looking great now! You mean changing the red robes to yellow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Maybe all the robes, maybe some some bits and pieces, might give a bit more variation?

    ReplyDelete